Last modified by: Kevin Zimmer -
How Do I Delete A Shift In Daily Pay?
In general we suggest that all changes of this sort get made in Time Approval. However it is possible to delete shifts in Daily Pay. Here's how!
1. Find the Department that needs to have the shift deleted.
2. Double-Click the day you wish to view/edit.
4. A new window will open with the employees who worked shifts that day. Find the shift you wish to delete. RIGHT-click that employee's name.
5. A set of options will appear. Click on the option that says Delete.
6. A window will appear. Press the button that says OK within the new window.
7. And there you have it. The shift is deleted!