Last modified by: Kevin Zimmer -
How Do I Set A Default Shift Start Time And Duration At A Departmental Level?
To follow this tutorial you will need permissions that allow you to edit payroll departments.
- Click your organization's name in the top left corner of the screen. Then click "Payroll Departments".
- In the chart that appears below find the department you wish to edit, click "Edit" on the left side of the chart on the same row as your desired department.
- From the Department screen click "Scheduling".
- Click the checkbox titled "Override Organization Scheduling Preferences".
- Scroll down and click the box titled "Default Shift Start Time". Type your desired default shift start time in there.
- Click the box titled "Default Shift Duration". Type your desired shift duration (in minutes) there.
- Scroll down and click the "Save" button.