Last modified by: Alpinecrew -
How can I change my schedule view?
There are a number of ways to view your schedule.
Use the View and Period drop downs to select the view combination that works best for you.
A list of options will appear and you can choose the way you want to view your schedule.
For Views, you can select:
- Department - this will show the dates along the top and hours on the left side. Each shift will show as a coloured block inside each day.
- Employee - this will show the dates along the top and the employee names on the left side. Each shift will show as a coloured block on the employee row.
- Rotation - this view is similar to the Employee view but will show the rows for your named rotations first, then the rest of the employees.
For Periods, below are the various settings you can select:
- Day - shows one day of the schedule
- Week - shows one week of the schedule
- 2 Weeks - shows two weeks of the schedule
- 3 Weeks - shows three weeks of the schedule
- 4 Weeks - shows four weeks of the schedule
- Month - shows one month of the schedule
To move the dates forward or backward, click the left and right arrow by the date bar.
You can also click on the calendar icon to select specific dates.
To avoid sideways scrolling, you can turn on the Fit in view toggle, which will make every date in your selected view visible on your screen.