Last modified by: Kevin Zimmer -
Adding IBEX to Hotmail safe senders list
Hotmail and Windows have a aggressive filters that may block out your electronic earning statement from arriving in your employees mailbox. Below are the steps to add IBEX as a safe sender to ensure that it is always approved and not sent to the spam folder.
- Sign in to the Windows Live Hotmail website.
- On the Action bar, click Options, and then click More options.
- Under Junk e-mail, click Safe and blocked senders.
- Click Safe senders.
- Enter AlpineCrew@ibexpayroll.ca and then click Add to List.
- Check to make sure AlpineCrew@ibexpayroll.ca appears in the "Safe senders or domains list.