Last modified by: Kevin Zimmer -
Ad-Hoc / Unscheduled Pay Run
Need to pay an employee in between regular pay runs?
Create an Ad-Hoc input sheet to make a payment to an employee in between your scheduled runs.
1. After logging in, click on the “Payroll” link in the top left corner.
2. Click on "Process Payroll / Review Payroll History"
3. This will bring you to a page where you can create the next pay run and will show all previous pay runs. Click on “Create Ad-Hoc Payroll”.
A dialog will open where you can enter the pay date and select the pay period to modify laong with a reason for the ad hoc.
A blank input sheet will populate.
Notice that the Pay Number for the Ad-Hoc input sheet will be the associated Pay Period number plus a letter (i.e. Pay Number 5A - 2017). If more than one Ad-Hoc pay run is associated with a Pay Period, the letters will be assigned alphabetically depending on the input sheet creation order.
4. After opening the input sheet, you will need to click on "Add Employees" to select which employees need to be paid.
5. Next, click on "Add Payroll Instructions" which will be next to the "Add Employees" link. A small window will open where you can select the required Payroll Instructions and move them to the column on the right.
Continue by completing and submitting your Input Sheet as you would with your regular pay run.