Last modified by: Kevin Zimmer -
Saving and Visibility
Saving a new report:
- To save your customized report, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save As.
- Enter the name of your report in the pop up by Custom Report Name.
- Your report is now saved. Next time you go under the Reports tab, your report will appear in the Saved Reports section.
Re-saving an existing report when adjustments have been made:
- To save your adjusted report under a new name, follow the steps used above.
- To override the existing report, scroll down to the bottom of the page to find that there is now a Save button. Click this.
- Your report is now saved. Next time you go under the Reports tab of the main menu, your report with the new settings will appear in the Saved Reports section.
Saving a private report :
- To make a report you have created private - meaning only your user id can view it - check the Private Report box before clicking Save As/Save.
- When this report appears in your report listing, it will be shaded in gray indicating its private state.