Last modified by: Kevin Zimmer -
Adding A Custom Employee Classification
To add additional employee hours classifications for your organization, you must have administrative privileges. If you do not, please contact the Alpine Crew at at 1-800-335-0039 or 204-478-3707.
1. Click on your organization's name in the upper right side of the screen and select the Organization Details option.
2. Go to the Job and Hours Classification tab.
3. Select Add New Classification
4. Input the new classification title in the Hours Classification field,
5. If this classification is Regular, check off the Regular option.
6. Enter the Job Classification title in the Job Classification field.
7. If your organization is unionized, select the correct union from the drop down. If your organization is not unionized, this field will not be present.
8. Enter the corresponding contracted hours in the Contracted Hours Per Period field.
9. Select a colour from the colour grid.
10. Click Save
You can also edit or delete classifications from this screen by clicking the appropriate link in that classification's row of the chart.
Please Note: Changes made on this screen are organization-wide. That means, for example, if you change the name of classification it would then change the name of that classification for everyone in your organization.